Emotional Intelligence 2.0 - EQ-i Training
Thanks to a recent trainer certification completed by former CTLC Director, Amy Kohut, we are pleased to offer this exciting new module!
In short, Emotional Intelligence can be described as the understanding and intention to utilize emotions and relationships at work.
Individual Feedback Sessions
As described by EI's parent organization, Multi-Health Systems, individual feedback sessions involve an in-depth feedback session using one or more of the EI assessments available. For this process you will
- complete online EI assessment
- participate in a one-hour feedback session with AmyKohut
- create an action plan
- participate in subsequent coaching sessions (optional)
- implement action plan
Using a combination of the EQ-i 2.0 model (see diagram at right), experiential team activities, and the results of the individual EQ-i 2.0 assessment, this module can be a tool for your working group to:
- build self-awareness of emotional intelligence
- share collective wisdom and strategies regarding the development of one's "EQ"
- develop a foundation of understanding of other team members
As in all of our programs, this module can be custom fit to your goals. The cost of the Emotional Intelligence module is the same as any of our professional trainings, with the additional cost of any individual EQ-i assessments purchased.
Image courtesy of Multi-Health Systems, Inc.